DR. Chris knudsen
Doctor Chris Knudsen, was born and raised in Orem, Utah. He is a graduate of BYU and received his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Creighton University, in Omaha, Nebraska, in May of 2000. He spent 15 years practicing physical therapy in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where he specialized in orthopedic physical therapy. He joined his brother's practice in June of 2016.
Dr. Chris Knudsen loves spending time with his wife, Amanda, and their four children. He loves to read science fiction books and is a big Star Trek and Star War fan. He and his wife love sitting on the couch with their laptops in the evening doing family history. How did he get started in physical therapy? "I had my first taste of physical therapy as a patient when I was 14 years old. I accidently fell while jumping over some trash cans late one night when I was out jogging. I hurt my shoulder and ended up having surgery to repair a torn labrum. I went to several weeks of physical therapy and was fascinated by all of it. That is when I decided to become a physical therapist."
Dr. Chris Knudsen has a treatment philosophy that centers on the patient. He enjoys helping people and listening to their stories. After 18 years of treating patients, he says his favorite part of his job is when he gets to see his patients smile. They smile when they see that there is hope for them and they have the potential to be pain-free.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska
- Bachelors of Science at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah
- Fascial Distortion Model Technique (Modules 1, 2, and 3)
- ASTYM - Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Health Connections - Manual and Exericse Therapy (12 Courses)
- Kineso - Kineso Taping Method
- ErgoScience - Functional Capactity Evaluations
- Isernhagen Work Systems - Functional Capactity Evaluations
- CSCS - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist